Rockin' amenities from kitchenettes to a cocktail garden
Kimpton knows how to do amenities right. We're talking coffee in the mornings, hosted wine hours in the evenings, and dog- and kid-friendly programming all the time to ensure that everyone feels at home. Here at Kimpton Glover Park Hotel, we're also proud to welcome guests into our athletic club (with group exercise classes), our cocktail garden, and our welcoming guest rooms.
Amenities and Services
- Kimpton Karma Rewards members get a $10 Raid the Bar credit, free WiFi and exclusive offers, plus they earn reward nights. We're not shy about pouring on the perks. So what's stopping you? Join Now.
- Hosted evening wine hour from 5-6pm, 7 days a week
- Complimentary locally brewed Vigilante coffee and organic tea service from 6-10am daily
- Casolare, by James Beard Award-winning Chef Michael Schlow, featuring authentic coastal Italian cuisine
- In-room dining from Casolare
- On-site Urban Athletic Club, featuring state-of-the-art equipment with personal training sessions available
- Luxury Atelier Bloem bath amenities
- A yoga mat in every room
- Custom-designed Kimpton PUBLIC bikes for riding around town
- In-room spa services
- Custom-made luxury robes
- Valet parking for $35 + tax per night
- Tesla and universal electric car charging stations
- Complimentary shuttle service to popular destinations within a one-mile radius such as the Woodley Park Metro station, Georgetown University, American University, and Georgetown University Hospital. Shuttle Hours: Weekdays from 7:00-10:00am and 4:00-8:00pm; weekends from 9:00am-12:00pm and 4:00-9:00pm. Shuttle runs every 30 minutes and by request. For more information, please call our front desk at (202) 337-9700.
- Pet-friendly accommodations and nearby dog park