Rockin' amenities from kitchenettes to a patio
Kimpton knows how to do amenities right. We're talking coffee in the mornings, hosted wine hours in the evenings, and dog- and kid-friendly programming all the time to ensure that everyone feels at home. Here at Kimpton Glover Park Hotel, we're also proud to welcome guests into our fitness center (with group exercise classes), onto our outdoor patio oasis, and into our spacious restaurant and welcoming guest rooms (some even have kitchenettes, an extra-special bonus).
Amenities and Services
- Kimpton Karma Rewards members get a $10 Raid the Bar credit, free WiFi and exclusive offers, plus they earn reward nights. We're not shy about pouring on the perks. So what's stopping you? Join Now.
- Hosted evening wine hour from 5-6pm, 7 days a week
- Complimentary morning coffee and organic tea service from 6-10am daily
- Casolare, a Chef Michael Schlow restaurant, featuring authentic coastal Italian cuisine
- In-room dining from Casolare
- In-room spa services
- A yoga mat in every room
- Our on-site 24-hour fitness center features state-of-the-art exercise equipment
- Custom-designed Kimpton PUBLIC bikes for riding around town
- Valet parking for $35 + tax per night
- Tesla and universal electric car charging stations
- Complimentary shuttle to the Woodley Park Metro station, Georgetown University, American University, and Georgetown University Hospital.