Get pumped about our Urban Athletic Club
We trust you'll be getting plenty of exercise strolling our tree-lined neighborhood and nearby hiking trails, but we also offer a space in which to really turn up the heat. Our fitness center is an Urban Athletic Club, stocked with top-of-the-line equipment and also offering group exercise classes, so that you don't have to do all the hard work on your own.
Morning classes are offered Monday - Friday at 6 and 7 a.m., and at 10 a.m. on Saturdays. The Urban Athlete class combines sports conditioning, bodyweight, and strength training into a comprehensive 50-minute workout. The complete schedule of classes is available here.
Looking for a custom consult? The athletic club is staffed by nationally certified personal trainers, including resident fitness expert Graham King.
- Precor treadmills and elliptical
- Spinning bikes and Assault Air bike
- Concept2 rowing machines
- Heavy boxing bag
- Kiss the Sky yoga mats, blocks, and straps
- TRX Suspension Trainers
- Pull-up bar 2 sets of rings
- Dumbbells, from 5 to 50 pounds
- Rogue Power Rack, bumper plates, and barbells
- Flat and incline benches
- Swiss balls, resistance bands, and flex bands
- Foam rollers and AbMats
- Rogue Prowlers and pulling ropes
- Medicine balls andkettlebells
- Plyo boxes and jump ropes