Rockin' amenities from kitchenettes to a cocktail garden
Kimpton knows how to do amenities right. We're talking coffee in the mornings, hosted wine hours in the evenings, and dog- and kid-friendly programming all the time to ensure that everyone feels at home. Here at Kimpton Glover Park Hotel, we're also proud to welcome guests into our athletic club (with group exercise classes), our outdoor patio, and our welcoming guest rooms.
Amenities & Services
- IHG® Rewards Club members get complimentary high-speed WiFi on all devices throughout the hotel during every stay
- The IHG® Rewards Club Elite welcome amenity is a $10 Raid the Minibar Credit or bonus IHG® points
- Casolare, by James Beard Award-winning Chef Michael Schlow, featuring authentic coastal Italian cuisine
- It gives us peace of mind to know your body and mind's at peace. That's why we supply a yoga mat in every room, free of charge.
- Luxury Atelier Bloem bath amenities
- Onsite 24-hour Urban Athletic Club gym & fitness center with private bathroom and toiletries
- In-room dining provided by Casolare
- Overnight valet parking ($36 + tax)
- Tesla and universal electric car charging stations
- Nightly hosted evening wine hour from 5 p.m. - 6 p.m.
- Complimentary morning coffee + tea service featuring locally roasted Vigilante coffee
- Pet-friendly accommodations - bring your loyal companion with you
- Healthy Travel: Take one of Kimpton's custom designed PUBLIC bikes for a ride around town
$25 Daily Guest Amenity Fee Includes the Following:
- Unlimited local and long distance calls
- Upgraded WiFi speed throughout the hotel’s guest rooms and public spaces for up to 5 devices (Normally a $14.99 charge)
- Discounted personal training in the Urban Athletic Club; appointment required.
- Exclusive savings at partners such as Shop Made in DC, the National Geographic Museum and more locally-loved shops in Washington, DC.
- Complimentary shuttle within 1 mile of the hotel, upon availability: Weekdays 7-10am & 4-8pm, Weekends 9am-12pm & 4-9pm