Get pumped about our Urban Athletic Club
We trust you'll be getting plenty of exercise strolling our tree-lined neighborhood and nearby hiking trails, but at Kimpton Glover Park Hotel, we also offer a space in which to really turn up the heat. Our fitness center is an Urban Athletic Club, stocked with top-of-the-line equipment and conducive to CrossFit and HIIT training.
"4 Healthiest Hotels in America"
- Muscle & Fitness HERS Magazine
"Best Hotel Gym"
Our resident fitness expert, Graham King, has been featured in The Washington Post and Washingtonian, and he and his team of nationally certified personal trainers offer group classes as well as one-on-one sessions on-site.
Morning classes are offered weekdays at 6 and 7 a.m., and at 9 a.m. on Saturdays. The Urban Athlete class combines sports conditioning, bodyweight, and strength training into a comprehensive 50-minute workout. Please contact General Manager Haleigh at email@example.com for the complete class schedule, to coordinate a personal training session, and for more information.
- 2 - Peloton Commercial Bikes
- Precor treadmills and elliptical
- Spinning bikes and Assault Air bike
- Concept2 rowing machines
- Heavy boxing bag
- Kiss the Sky yoga mats, blocks, and straps
- TRX Suspension Trainers
- Pull-up bar 2 sets of rings
- Dumbbells, from 5 to 50 pounds
- Rogue Power Rack, bumper plates, and barbells
- Flat and incline benches
- Swiss balls, resistance bands, and flex bands
- Foam rollers and AbMats
- Rogue Prowlers and pulling ropes
- Medicine balls and kettlebells
- Plyo boxes and jump ropes