Elegance meets Old World charm
Georgetown, about a mile south of our hotel, evolved out of an 18th-century port town; these days, the historic neighborhood serves as one of the capital’s best-loved hangouts — and one you won’t want to miss. The area dazzles in any season, proving an ideal place to wander charming, cobblestoned residential streets, to channel one’s inner fashionista at 400+ trendy boutiques, or to unwind with an alfresco meal on the edge of the Potomac River.
Things To Do
- Check out the shops & boutiques lining M Street and tucked away in Wisconsin Ave.
- Stroll the historical campus of Georgetown University
- Climb the The Exorcist Stairs – as seen in the 1973 horror film
- Explore the rotating exhibits at Hillwood Estate Museum & Garden for a sensory-filled experience
- Browse other local museums like The Kreeger Museum and Dumbarton Oaks Museum
- Request a jogging or bike trail to explore Rock Creek Park or head down to Key Bridge Boathouse to rent kayaks and canoes
- Catch a show at Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts
- Get your fitness on with workout classes and advanced equipment at our very own Urban Athletic Club
- Don't forget to take advantage our complimentary shuttle, equipped with WiFi, to popular destinations within a one-mile radius.
Places to Eat
- Washington Harbour offers various waterfront options like Farmers Fishers Bakers, Sequoia and Fiola Marie and offer seasonal outdoor seating
- Dine at the exact booth where John F. Kennedy proposed to Jackie O at Martin’s Tavern
- For a cozy pub with a Belgian twist – check out The Sovereign
- Indulge your sweet tooth at Baked & Wired